Our committed team of passionate professionals represents both national and international clients in areas of intellectual property (patent, trademark, copyright) law, business formation, contract formation, food drug and cosmetic law, and foreign direct investment in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Divya Khullar, Esq.
Phone (305) 209-9008
175 SW 7th Street, Suite 1912, Miami, Florida 33130 USA
Mr. Khullar is a registered patent attorney with experience in dealing with federal regulatory, intellectual property (patent, trademark, copyright), litigation, intellectual property licensing and transactional matters. Mr. Khullar zealously represents clients in intellectual property litigation: patent; trademark; copyright; and domain dispute litigation.
Additionally, his practice also focuses on FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) Premarket Clearance (510(k) to obtain FDA Approval for medical device including Abbreviated 510(k)s & Special 510(k)s), GME (Good Manufacturing Practice) audits, FDA De Novo Submission, Premarket Approval (PMA), 513(g) Classification Ruling, Drug & Medical Device Labeling, compliance with the bi-annual FDA registration requirement for foreign and domestic food facilities imposed by the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), and ISO 13485.
Mr. Khullarâ€™s technical fields of expertise comprise electrical/electronic engineering, informatics, software development, medical devices, image processing and medical physics. Mr. Khullar has prepared and prosecuted patent applications for various fields of invention, including but not limited to cardiac pacemakers, defibrillator, CT, MR, Ultrasound, electrical contacts, complex electromechanical devices, semiconductor devices, computer software & hardware.
Mr. Khullar received his Juris Doctor from Saint Louis University School of Law, his Masters in Science degree in Biomedical Engineering from Wright State University and his Bachelor in Science degree in Medical Electronics from Bangalore University, Bangalore, India. As part of his undergraduate studies, Mr. Khullar also studied Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry and Pathology.
- Shareholder, Alcoba Khullar, P.A.
- In-House Attorney, i-Payout Systems, Inc.
- Associate, Feldman Gale, P.A.
- Associate, The Small Patent Law Group.
- Patent Engineer, The Small Patent Law Group.
- Intern, Office of Innovation and Intellectual Property, St. Louis University.
- Bioinformaticist, Center for Advanced Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, Department of Radiation Oncology.
- Clinical Scientist, Philips Medical Systems.
- System Engineer Intern, General Electric Medical Systems (X-Rays), Bangalore, India.
- Intern, Malaya Hospital, Bangalore, India.
- JD, Saint Louis University School of Law.
- IPSI, Franklin Pierce Law Center.
- MS, Biomedical Engineering, Wright State University.
- BS, Medical Electronics, Bangalore University.
- Florida Supreme Court
- Missouri Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
ASSOCIATIONS, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS AND RECOGNITIONS
- The Florida Bar
- The Missouri Bar
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Broward County Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Anthony Kuenzel, Esq.
Phone (305) 209-9008
Anthony Kuenzel is an experienced trademark and copyright attorney. Mr. Kuenzel brings his extensive business and political experience to USAPATENTS.COM and KHULLAR P.A. Before going to Law School, Mr. Kuenzel managed the property management company Dad and Sons, LLC. Additionally, he has extensive experience in the political departments of two U.S. Senate campaigns, as both Regional Political Director and Statewide Deputy Political Director. Based on his combined business and political experience, Mr. Kuenzel takes a business approach to efficiently represent clientsâ€™ versatile interests. Mr. Kuenzel lives in St. Louis, Missouri.
Mr. Kuenzel focuses his practice in the area of Intellectual Property, Trademark Law, Entertainment Law, Business & Contract Law, Litigation/Trial. He also handles Landlord/Tenant Law, Wills and Trusts, as well as Election Law matters.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property Law
- Trademark Law
- Entertainment Law
- Business and Contract Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Election Law
- Missouri Bar
- Statewide Deputy Political Director, U.S. Senate Campaign
- Regional Political Director, U.S. Senate Campaign
- Manager, Dad and Sons LLC - Property Management Company
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Saint Louis University
- Undergraduate B.A. Political Science from UM-St. Louis
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Federalist Society
- U.S. Presidential Campaign
- Saint Louis University Law Clinic
- Award of Commendation for Public Safety courtesy of IPC International Security and Plaza Frontenac
Vinod K. Khullar, Esq. (INDIA)
Vinod K. Khullar is a Delhi based attorney: Mr. Khullar focuses on general practice of law along with intellectual property, corporate and business law, and foreign direct investment. Mr. Khullar is a member of the Delhi Bar (India).
Mr. Khullar received a Bachelor of Science degree from Punjab University in 1968 and an LLM degree from the Delhi University in 1995. Mr. Khullar is fluent in English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Areas of Practice
- General Practice
- Corporate and Business Law
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Intellectual Property Law
- New Delhi Bar, India
- Delhi University, Delhi, India, LLM 1995
- Punjab University, Punjab, India, Bachelor of Sciences 1968
Dr. Mona Kalayeh
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Mona Kalayeh serves as a consultant to USAPATENTS.COM and Khullar P.A.. Dr. Kalayeh is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery resident advising the firm as an expert on FDA regulations, foods, drugs and cosmetics law. Additionally, Dr. Kalayeh advices the firm in regards implants and medical devices patents, dental patents, chemical patents, and biomedical patents.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery resident, Nova South Eastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery Internship, Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, UMKC School of dentistry, Kansas City, MO
- BS Biomedical Engineering, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Clinical Research: Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, MO, June 2010
- Retrospective study on mandibular sub-condylar fractures
- Presented a poster on Sept, 2011 at American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) National Meeting
- Abstract accepted and published in Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (JOMS)
- Clinical Research: Washington University School of Medicine, June-July 2007 (NIH Funded Pre-doctoral Interdisciplinary Clinical Research)
- Treatment of Vestibular Migraine: efficacy of triptans, a class of migraine abortive medication, in treating patients with vestibular migraine including a subset of patients with TMJ disorders
- Presented a poster on Oct 27th, 2007 at the medical center-wide, 1/2 day research symposium in Interdisciplinary Clinical Research
- Biomedical Research: UMKC School of Dentistry May-July 2006 (NIH Funded Research in Dental and Craniofacial Bioengineering)
- Chemo-mechanical Characterization of the Interfacial Bond Between Adhesive Resins and Clinically Relevant Substrate
- Abstract presented at the International Association of Dental Research meeting in New Orleans in March, 2007
- Carried out different instrumentation techniques such as FTIR, SAM, and Micro Raman Spectroscopy to measure the micromechanical and chemical properties of tooth at caries affected and healthy portions with or without different adhesives
- Prototype Design Respiratory Biofeedback System, Radiation Oncology â€“ WUSM Jan â€“May 05
- Treatment for minimizing radiation to healthy tissue received by lung cancer patients
- Design for optimum abdominal and thorax sensors, data acquisition, and video goggles
- Programing Lab-View for data processing, a front panel
- â€œVelScope Efficacy in Diagnosis of Oral Cancerâ€� March 2009, Midwest Dental Conference
- â€œTreatment of Vestibular Migraineâ€� October 2007, poster presentation Washington University Research Conference
- â€œChemo-mechanical Characterization of the Interfacial Bondâ€� March 2007, abstract IADR.
- â€œRespiratory Biofeedback System for Treatment of Lung Cancer Patientsâ€� poster presentation in April 2005 to Philips Medical and WU school of Medicine Radiation Oncology Department in May 2005
- American Association of Women in Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Student Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Coâ€“President of WU chapter of Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate Honor Society (AEMB) 2004-2005
- Executive Officer of Society of Women Engineers chapter at Washington University 2004-2005
- Biomedical Engineering Society 2003-2005
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association, 2005-present
- Missouri Dental Association
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
Technology and business strategy consultant
Experienced executive for Product Operations and Development including Engineering, Quality Assurance/Quality Engineering, Program Management, Documentation, Performance Engineering, and Compliance for enterprise software.
Experienced in establishing Global Development Centers and managing full product lifecycle. Managed distributed teams of 145+ employees.
Experienced in planning, developing policies and guidelines, adhering to budgets, team building and achieving performance goals. Proficient in account and business strategy formulation, project management, team leadership, client relationship building, and technical architecture design.
Member of Executive Council team overseeing strategy and technology partnerships.
- Vice President, Engineering, Saba Software Inc.
- Director of QA and Release Engineering, EMC Documentum- Content Management Software Group
- Sr. Director, Platform Technology, Oracle Corporation
- Sr. Director of Engineering, Oracle USA
- Manager, Product Development, Informix Software Inc.
- Manager, Product Development, Informix Software
Investor / Entrepreneur
Taraneh Derak consults USAPATENTS.COM and Khullar P.A. with startup stratergies. Ms. Derak act as corporate executive helping start-ups with growth strategies. She has an extensive experience in acquisitions, turnarounds, international management, customer services, and business development
Ms. Derek also consults the USAPATENT.COM and Khullar P.A. help clients in managing pre and post sales including pre-sales support, professional services, training, and business operations. Ms. Derekâ€™s experience extends to all aspect of mergers, development of business plans, worldwide business integration, and employee retention.
- Entrepreneur and Executive Consultant, Derak and Associates
- VP, Operations, EMC Corporations
- VP, Operations, nlayers
- VP, Business Development, Mobile Radius
- CEO, Yube, Inc
- VP, customer services, marimba
- Director, Customer Support, Edify
- Sr. Manager of Global backline support, Centura Software
- Manager, DIS Product -- Client/Server Software, Sequence Support Services Inc. (Metaphor Inc,)
Louis R. Gigliotti, Esq.(OF COUNSEL)
Mr. Gigliottiâ€™s practice is focused on intellectual property litigation in Federal Courts. Mr. Gigliotti has been practicing law both in both Floridaâ€™s State Courts and the United States Federal Courts since 1995. He gained his acumen in Intellectual Property Law from Franklin Pierce Law Center (now the University of New Hampshire) where he received his Masters in Intellectual Property Law (MIP).
Mr. Gigliottiâ€™s takes a result oriented approach to litigation, while providing efficient and cost effective service to clients. His practice specializes in trademark, copyright, patent, licensing, manufacturing and sales agreements, non-compete agreements, infringement, internet domain name disputes, contract issues, import/export, and any other related business or personal issues.