FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI)
Advising clients’ in complex transactions: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), Joint Venture (JV), and Merger and Acquisition (M & A) in the U.S.A and India.
• Mergers and acquisitions of businesses in India and USA.
• Indian Capital market transactions.
• Joint venture structuring, documentation and negotiation.
• USA and Indian regulatory and approval matters.
• Intellectual property protection and technology transfer issues.
What is a Business immigrations?
E-1 Visas: Treaty Trader Visas: For Clients’ who want to engage in a “substantial trade” between their country of origin and the United States.
E-2 Visas: permit foreign nationals to enter the United States in order to direct and develop a commercial enterprise or business in which they have invested or are in the process of investing, a substantial amount of money or capital.
Helping Business and Investors
With the Firm's presence in developed and developing markets, Khullar P.A. is uniquiely positioned to serving broader business needs. The Firm provides each client with detailed billing that clearly identifies the type and duration of work performed for the client.